Do you find that….
- You avoid social situations because of anxiety
- You feel physically sick with worry every day
- Constant panic attacks are impacting on your self-confidence
- Your mind feels like it’s going at 100 miles an hour, 24/7. It affects your sleep and makes everything seem worse than it is.
Worrying that this is just how life is and that you’ll never be able to change
- Becoming stronger
- Learning things about yourself you never thought possible
Experiencing life in a more enjoyable and fulfilling way
Feeling your self-confidence start to soar as you take control of your mind and master your negative emotions
- Being the same person, but feeling different. Liking your ‘different self’ more
I’ve walked in your shoes. My senior corporate career was ruined by overwhelming anxiety and debilitating panic attacks that eventually made it impossible for me to continue.
When you appoint me as your Coach, I have two promises –
- Promise #1 The journey is so worth it. Trust me, the view on the other side of the wall is spectacular!
- Promise #2 I only work with a select few clients at a time, so I can be with you every step of the way. You won’t fail, because I won’t let you fail.
There are also a few homes truths I need to share with you –
- Truth #1 I can’t cure your anxiety. Nor can anyone else except yourself! Any Coach who tells you otherwise isn’t being straight or doesn’t understand anxiety therapy. Let me explain. A Personal Trainer can show you the right weights. But it’s you who has to lift them if you want to build muscle. Nobody can do it for you. It’s the same with anxiety.
- Truth #2 There’s no quick fix. Sure, you can feel better fast – faster than you probably imagine -but feeling better is only the beginning of the story and long-lasting change is the ultimate goal.
- Truth #3 There will be bad days. You’ll have days when you’ll question your progress. You see, certain habits you’ve had for a long time are like chains holding you down. You’ll need to dig deep.
It all comes down to this…
Stop anxiety robbing you of the happy, fulfilled, life you deserve. Call me now.
Don’t just take my word for it
Here’s what clients say about me…
My anxiety level was so high, I had no idea what was happening to me. I felt ill physically and mentally, and I was desperate to just feel like a normal human being again.
Tony brought me back from an abyss and enabled me to rejoin the human race. I know that sounds dramatic, but seriously, that is just how I felt.
He never judges, just make suggestions and evokes ideas that all add to the healing process.
I can recommend Tony wholeheartedly. In fact, I already have, and I will also add that if you feel like you can’t cope with life, and the anxiety you feel is controlling you, then please don’t hesitate. Contact Tony. He is the best, and I promise you won’t regret getting his help. – A recent client
I suffered with depression, panic attacks and a very embarrassing phobia. I decided to try something different, not knowing much about hypnotherapy. Tony helped me see depression and anxiety from a different perspective and helped me control it, instead of it controlling me.Tony is an understanding and compassionate person. I loved how relaxed the environment was, making me feel at ease to discuss personal things.
If you are reading this don’t let your problems whatever it may be eat away at you, I was one of those people. You have nothing to lose and I promise you you will not be disappointed.
Thank you for everything Tony – Anonymous – Nottinghamshire
Tony has changed both my husbands and my life for the better.
Since our initial meeting many years ago, Tony has always been there for me when I needed him.
A couple of years ago I had a seizure whilst walking in town on my own. Tony gave me back my confidence to be able to go out again without the panic attacks.
Likewise when I got my driving licence back, and having not driven due to the pandemic, Tony again worked his magic. I am now comfortable being behind the wheel again.
I have no idea how he does it, but Tony has opened up my world on several occasions. I can deal with most situations now, but can use the coping mechanisms he has taught me, just in case things get a bit much.
I trust Tony completely and feel so lucky to know him. Thank you, Tony, for letting me live my life to the full! – A recent client
“Just an appreciation status for this wonderful man who helped me to overcome my needle phobia.
He deserves the recognition and the credit. Since my hypnotherapy I have had 3 blood tests where i was on my own every time- this being my own choice! (If i can master it on my own then surely having someone else with me next time is easier, right?) It seems to get that little bit easier every time i go.
Proud and grateful are understatements. I am so appreciative of this man for helping me overcome the biggest hurdle i will ever experience in my life!”
Charlotte Boyd – Chesterfield (posted as a Facebook status and used with permission)
Background: I had suffered with anxiety, low confidence and self esteem for many years. I had many different therapies with varying degrees of success. However, I still felt ‘stuck’ and unable to move forward with my life. A friend recommended Tony and I began hypnotherapy with some trepidation and skepticism.
What I learnt: I learnt to trust a complete stranger. I learnt that it’s OK to be vulnerable. I learnt to stop, relax properly and challenge the internal negative mental chatter. I learnt that I have the skills I need, I had just forgotten how to use them. I learnt to think that ‘I CAN’ rather than ‘I can’t’.
The result: Tony has given me the metaphorical ‘wheels’ to move forward with my life and I actually feel excited about my future; something I’ve not felt for many years. I’ve boarded a train, been to a University reunion, and booked a holiday; all things I would never have contemplated before hypnotherapy.
About Tony: Tony is someone with a genuine and clear-cut desire to help people. I can spout off positive adjectives ’till the cows come home, but the greatest impact he has had on my life is that he has given me the tools to really ‘live’ again.
So Tony, thank you doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface…Alaska next! Sam – Worksop.
I wanted to be able to support our Managers through a period of change. I wanted the person who helped them through this development- to be a person who genuinely wanted them to come out the other side feeling empowered. What started as a 6 month programme has grown into another 6 months with more managers being involved. The skills they are learning are not just something that will help drive balance, reflection, a coaching mentality and understanding of themselves, it is generating success for us as a Business because our Managers are being organic and real. Tony helped open that door for them. (Sam Horswell, Human Resources Business Partner – Telecom Plus PLC)