Your Vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. Carl Jung
- A world where personal growth is the norm
- A world where it’s OK to be happy wherever you are while at the same time striving for more
- A world where people explore and push their own limits, not to be better than others, but simply to find out what is possible
- A world where the only person we ever compare ourselves to is ourselfs
- A world where people are equally as happy for other people’s wins as they are for their own.
- A world where we cheer each other and are lifted by other people’s support for us.
To be a ‘product of the product’ by continually working on myself so that I can inspire and not preach.
To found a personal development club:
- A club that will introduce people to a different way to live
- A club where striving for excellence is the norm
- A place where people find the education, inspiration, and mentorship to become the driving force in their own life
- A club that outgrows my involvement, yet always embraces the above vision