Yes. I would always have a slight preference for us to meet in person in my dedicated therapy room in S80, North Nottinghamshire.
In reality, I work with as many, if not more, people remotely as I do in person. My preferred video platform is Zoom, but am happy to use Teams as an alternative.
I haven’t found that Facetime, WhatsApp, or Messenger to be as useful for our purposes.
Requirement for working on-line
- There are a couple of things that we need to think of if we are working on-line.
- You need to have a fast and reliable internet connection
- You need to be able to create an environment that meets the following criteria:
* You must be physically comfortable in a chair that supports your back and preferably your neck as well.
* It must be a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed
* I need to be able to see your face at all times and the device should be on a fixed surface and not hand-held
- In the very unlikely event that we lose the internet connection at a critical time you must provide me with a phone number where I can contact you. My professional body and insurance also insist that you provide an emergency contact number of someone of somebody who I could ask to check on you if necessary
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.