Is anxiety affecting your daily life?
This course will take you on a journey from where you are now to having a full toolkit to overcome anxiety, but it is so much more than that.
Many people learn tools and techniques from the internet or from books, but never fully benefit from them. This is often because they don’t learn the strategies of how to apply them, I can show you those strategies.
This course is a recording of a 6-week training programme that took place over Zoom and is for you if you want to:
- Learn key techniques – ones that really work as well as how to use them into your life
- Learn from someone who has personally overcome anxiety and panic attacks, and has 10 years experience in helping other people to do the same
As well as lifetime access to the video recordings of the programme, you will also get 6 high quality audio recordings of the hypnotherapy part of each session. These can be downloaded to your phone, tablet or computer so that you can give yourself a boost anytime you need it. You can access this course today for just £197.
Register now to start the programme, secure your seat today for just £197.
Simply enter your details below to register.
Reviews from our Participants
Overview of the course
In week 1 we cover a lot of ground, but we do it at a comfortable pace.
My aims for you this week are very simple:
- Finish our time together feeling better than when you started.
- To help you to begin to feel optimistic for the future and to start to believe that things can, and will, change for you
Specifically, we will cover:
- Introduction to the Programme and how to get the best from it.
- What are stress and anxiety, and why you should care
- We will practice what may be the best stress management tool you will ever learn. We will also discuss the science of why it works so well and so fast.
- We will finish off with our first hypnotherapy session that will leave you feeling energised and optimistic about the future.
Albert Einstein said “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.”
This week you will learn how to harness the power of your imagination to help you to feel calm in any situation.
Other important topics include:
- What really causes the way that you feel? How can you use this knowledge to benefit you?
- More strategies to help you apply what you are learning within your own life
- Learning to change the way that you talk about anxiety and change how you experience it
We will finish with a very powerful hypnosis session to help you to let go of anxious thoughts and feelings.
In this lesson, we will cover one of the most important concepts when taking control of your anxiety - how your mind processes memories. This will help you to:
- Take the sting out of any past experiences that may have been holding you back.
- Use positive past experiences to instantly change your emotions.
You’ll also learn:
- How to shut down mind chatter for good, and to lift your mood at the same time. We will have a bit of fun with this too!
- How to use your body’s natural responses to help you to feel calm in any situation.
The topic for our hypnosis session is confidence. Confidence that you can take control of how you feel. Confidence that you can, and you will, overcome anxiety. Confidence that whatever life throws at you, you can, and you will deal with it.
This week we cover 2 very important topics:
- Breaking the cycle of poor sleep, and how to teach your mind and body to sleep well again. Imagine waking and feeling more rested than usual. What difference will that make as you start your day?
- The part that lifestyle plays in feeling at your best. You probably find that on days when you’re feeling good, your anxiety is less. We will look at ways to make sure that you’re always feeling as good as you can.
Do you ever feel like you’re carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders? If you do then you’re going to love this week’s hypnosis session.
I’ll help you to put that weight down. Often, people talk about feeling lighter after listening to this. Having the spring back in their step. As you know, when you feel that way, life just becomes more pleasant. Everything just seems easier to deal with.
Have you ever felt that your thoughts were controlling you rather than the other way around?
Our final 2 sessions are centered around thinking:
- Understanding your own thinking and the role that it plays in how you feel
- How to spot the most common thinking patterns that contribute to feeling anxious and what you can do to change them
- How habits are formed and how to create new and more empowering ones
Of course, each week we have another hypnotherapy session to help you feel good and to lock in what you are learning.
I will also share with you the one thinking pattern that you absolutely must know. Sadly, most people get this wrong and feel bad as a result. It’s so simple that you’ll be able to use it straight away to instantly improve the way that you feel.
We’ll also take a look at the humorous side of anxiety. Sometimes being able to laugh at our problems can make them easier to deal with. It’s a nice way to finish the course feeling optimistic for the future.
I’ll finish the programme with a few words that really helped me in my own journey of overcoming anxiety. I think they will be useful to you too.
Register now to start your programme
Simply enter your details below to register